Feed a Senior and Get Your Last Deduction for 2016
The Twin Falls Senior Center is a 501 (c) 3 seeking financial donations to help feed home bound seniors. As of July 1st, 2016 the Office on Aging drastically cut funds to all area Senior Centers. As of Sept. 15th, 2016 Seniors are now being placed on Office on Aging waiting lists for services due to the lack of funding.
The Twin Falls Senior Center is dedicated to serve all Seniors in need of food. Additional community funding is necessary to feed Seniors so no one is on a waiting list. Many Seniors over the age of 60 are now facing food insecurity in our community. Please help the Center feed your neighbor, family member, or friend.
Donation forms can be found on our website by clicking HERE. Donations may be mailed to the PO Box 23, Twin Falls, Idaho 83303 or be dropped off at the Center located at 530 Shoshone Street W, Twin Falls. All donations are tax deductible.
- Did you know that the Twin Falls Senior Center provides between 4,200 and 4,600 meals to our area’s senior citizens EVERY month?
- Did you know that the Twin Falls Senior Center’s volunteers deliver almost half of those meals to homebound seniors who would otherwise not have access to warm cooked nutritious meals?
- Did you know that we rely on donations for 84% of the funding for these meals?
- Did you know that over the next 10 years as the Baby Boomer Generation starts to reach retirement age the senior population in our area will grow from 18%-38%?
- Did you know that without the generosity of people like you we will not be able to meet the growing demand?
- Would you like to learn more? Please contact us. Get involved. Give a little to help a lot.