H. Richard Cook ~ Board President
Richard retired from the insurance business in 2008. He started his volunteer service with the Twin Falls Chamber of Commerce visitor’s center at the Perrine Bridge and the Twin Falls Senior Center.
Richard has been a member of the Twin Falls Rotary Club for over thirty years, as club secretary and most recently as the club treasurer. He is also the business manager for the Magic Valley Symphony Orchestra and a trustee for the Twin Falls Municipal Band. Playing the French Horn in numerous musical productions has also been an enjoyable side light during the past twenty years.
Jeanette Roe ~ Site/Financial Director
Jeanette Roe is the current Twin Falls Senior Center Site/ Financial Director. She really enjoys working with the seniors and volunteers along with the Board of Directors at the Center. She has been instrumental in securing financial stability to the Center along with doubling the membership. She is also active spokesperson to local businesses and government agencies to help them understand what a viable asset and resource the Center is to the Magic Valley.
- Connie Campbell ~ Vice-President
- Phil Winn ~ Treasurer
- Cathi Leeming
- Velma Anderson
- Juliana Judea
- John Kapeleris ~ Secretary
- Cindy Keithley
- Joe Lozano
- Jayne Cary ~ HDM Coordinator
- Helen Cordani ~ Administrative Assistant
- Verna Folsom ~ Director of First Impressions
- Lisa Wagner ~ Baker/ Kitchen
- Mike Beith ~ Head Cook/Kitchen Manager
- Barbara Loeppky ~ Kitchen
- Tina Wright ~ Kitchen
- Anna Rill ~ Dining Room Attendant
- Nancy Killinger ~ Part-time Grant Assistant
- David Powell ~ Custodial Engineer