The Twin Falls Senior Center is a participant in the annual THE FESTIVAL OF GIVING!
The Festival of Giving is a 4-day Festival event beginning with the kick-off event, Gala of Giving, on November 22 at 6 pm. A ticket gives you access to an evening of fabulous food, beverage and the chance to bid on both live and silent auction items. You can buy either an individual ticket or a Gala Reserved Table of 8.
BUY TICKETS EARLY
- Go to their website at https://magicvalleyfestivalofgiving.com.
- Click on the button at the top of the page, either Buy Gala Tickets or Buy BBQ Tickets.
- You will need to click on the Create Account button or Login button (if you’ve registered before).
- Once your account is created, you’ll be asked 2 required questions: “Which non-profit should be credit this purchase to? (See the list to the right)”; and “If you are not paying by credit/debit card how do you plan on paying?” If you plan to pay by cash or check, your tickets will not be confirmed or guaranteed until payment is received. There’s not much time until November 22nd and mailing checks or cash may delay your confirmed tickets.
- After your account is created and you’re logged in, you will now be able to purchase tickets for the event you would like to attend, or you can make a donation.
- Fill out the information for each individual attendee.
- Click the Add to Basket at the bottom of the form.
- Choose your payment method and fill out your payment information, click the “Agree” button to process the transaction.
- You will receive a receipt via your email used to register.