- Did you know that the Twin Falls Senior Center provides between 4,200 and 4,600 meals to our area’s senior citizens EVERY month? (Double the number 4 years ago).
- Did you know that the Twin Falls Senior Center’s volunteers deliver 75% of the daily prepared meals to homebound seniors who would otherwise not have access to warm, cooked, nutritious meals?
- Did you know the meals from the Center may be the only source of daily nutrition for many seniors in our area? (1 in 6 Idaho Seniors are food insecure).
- Did you know that we rely on community/private donations for 84% of the funding for these meals? We can’t do it without your support!
- Did you know the senior population (age 60 & over) in our area will continue to grow until year 2060? More seniors are now living in Twin Falls than ever before!
- Did you know that without the generosity of people like you we will not be able to meet the growing demand?
- Would you like to learn more? Please contact us. Get involved. Give a little to help a lot.
HELP CAROL’S MESSAGE GET TO CONGRESS
TOGETHER, WE CAN #SAVELUNCH
- Share Carol’s message to Congress on behalf of the more than 10 million seniors who struggle with hunger nationwide. Watch, retweet and post her video on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter today.
- Go to SaveLunch.org to join the movement.
Thank you for your continued support in stepping up to #SaveLunch for seniors across America.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Support your favorite nonprofit just by shopping at Fred Meyer with your Rewards Card. We’re donating $2.5 million each year – up to $625,000 each quarter – to the local schools, community organizations and nonprofits of your choice. All you have to do is link your Rewards Card and use it when you shop at Fred Meyer.
Are you a Fred Meyer customer?
You are now able to link your Rewards Card to your favorite nonprofit by following the link below. Whenever you use your Rewards Card when shopping at Freddy’s, you will be helping that organization earn a donation from Fred Meyer. If you do not have a Rewards Card, you can sign up for one at the Customer Service Desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Amazon Smiles Program
Did you know that every time you shop at Amazon.com, you could be making a donation to the Twin Falls Senior Center? By clicking on the image above, you can choose TFSC as your charity of choice. From then on, every time you to go to smile.amazon.com, Amazon.com donates a percentage to the Twin Falls Senior Center!
When you click on the image above for the first time, you will be asked, “Would you like to support Twin Falls Senior Center?” By clicking “yes”, you will set up your smile.amazon.com website to donate to TFSC. In order for TFSC to receive a donation from Amazon.com, you will need to go to the smile.amazon.com link instead of amazon.com, so we suggest you bookmark this website. This site is set up so that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of all eligible smile.amazon.com purchases.